2. SCOPE OF APPLICATION
4. CLAIM AND COMPLAINT HANDLING OFFICER
5. DESCRIPTION OF ACTIVITIES
5.1 CLAIMS AND COMPLAINTS FORMS
5.2 PROCESSING OF CLAIMS AND COMPLAINTS
5.3 FOLLOW UP ON CLAIMS AND SUGGESTIONS
The purpose of this procedure is to put a system in place for claims and complaints made by customers of Fluent Finance Abroad SL (referred to as FFA).
- SCOPE OF APPLICATION
This procedure is applicable to all claim and complaint forms made by those who received the service provided by FFA irrespective of the way it was presented.
A complaint is a statement of customer dissatisfaction about a service received.
Different to a claim, whereby the customer is requesting a solution and requires action in compensation for the unsatisfactory level of service provided.
A claim is a statement against something you consider unfair and /or unsatisfactory.
Only claims made by those receiving the service will be taken into consideration.
People providing the service have other means to inform of their dissatisfaction or suggest ways to improve the service provided.
Mr Marc Elliott de Lama is the sole administrator of FFA and will handle and give resolutions to claims and complaints.
- DESCRIPTION OF ACTIVITIES
5.1. CLAIM AND COMPLAINT FORM
Claim and complaint form is available on FFA website as per the form you will find attached in ANNEX I:
On request the order form and general documentation relating to FFA will also be provided.
5.2. PROCESSING OF CLAIMS AND COMPLAINTS
Further to the recently enacted Real Estate Credit Act 5/2019, 15th March, claims and complaints will be processed as follows:
- Service users can submit their claims and complaints to Customer Care Services as follows:
• In person at FFA offices C/ Marqués del Duero nº76 3ºC de San Pedro de Alcántara(Málaga).
• By post to the aforementioned address.
• By email: email@example.com
- Once the claim or complaint is submitted at the FFA office, a stamped and signed copy will be kept by the claimant and another copy will be kept by the company to be assessed.
- When claims or complaints are made by post or email, claimants will be informed that their case is being assessed.
- If the claim or complaint is made by telephone, consumers and users will be advised that they can submit a claim using the official complaint form (ANNEX I) available on the website as well as the Order From and further general information about FFA.
- Marc Elliott de Lama as the sole FFA administrator will be handling all claims and complaints submitted and will prepare a draft resolution.
- In all cases where the claimant request acknowledges receipt via email, letter or copy of the official form, the Complaint Office Manager will confirm the reception of the claim via the means requested.
- Only those claims and complaints forms, duly signed stating full name and surname of the claimant will be responded to.
- A full response to the complaint should be given within twenty working days of receipt, subject to clarifications made by the claimant who will be kept informed and updated throughout the investigation regarding the action taken in his/her case.
- In case of disagreement with the resolution provided by FFA, the claimant may address the claim to the Claim Services of the Bank of Spain.
5.3. CLAIM AND COMPLAINT FOLLOW- UP
Once the claim is received, it will be processed by the Complaint Handling Officer and his team. A case file is opened and studied and analysed to check for compliance with the requisites required for acceptance for processing.