Fluent Finance Abroad was set up by Marc Elliott back in 2006. That was two years before the hit of financial crisis and resulting credit crunch that adversely affected the Spanish property market. Whist many other financial entities sank without a trace, FFA successfully navigated our business, our partners and our clients through that financial storm. We gained a great deal of unique knowledge along the way. Now, 14 years on, we find ourselves entering into an uncertain period once again. This time the Coronavirus epidemic is the catalyst for the tsunami which will wreak havoc across the lending markets and wider economy. While the causes of financial turmoil differ, the fallout, and how best to pilot your way through is a skill which can be learnt. As one of the longest-serving specialist mortgage consultancies in Spain, we use the benefit of experience gained by prevailing through previous trials and tribulations to act as a beacon for our clients guiding them so they do not have to put their purchase plans on hold and can still realise their Spanish property dreams.
We know that there are many practical minded people who can see beyond current circumstances towards a brighter future which includes ownership of holiday home in Spain. We know that, as a company, we are best placed to offer appropriate & qualified guidance during this difficult period. All staff at Fluent Finance Abroad are industry veterans forged in fire, who have all been through various crises, downturns and recessions over the years and we are still here to tell the tales. Over the last few years, we have seen new companies set up as competition to us but none of these new firms have the track record pedigree and know the form of working with Spanish banks when things get tough as is now. In moments like these you need to be speaking to industry professionals who have the long-standing relationships with the lenders, been there before and who have a history of delivering during difficult times. We are not fly by nights, we don’t shirk or disappear at the first sign of a hindrance within lending. Since 2006 we have committed to continual development as a company, standing with clients and representing them when difficulties arise. After all, we are all in this together, and we will get through this together; Fluent Finance Abroad is the team you can rely on.
If you have committed to purchasing a Spanish property either by signing up to an off plan deal, rent to buy or you have agreed a resale and have placed a non-refundable deposit and you are concerned about having enough liquidity to complete your purchase, then get in touch, you need to talk to us at Fluent Finance Abroad.
We at Fluent Finance Abroad will be able to offer you advice to ensure that you know exactly what your options are, and from there implement the right plan in order for you to complete with minimal anxiety.
Contact us if you fall into any of the categories below;
- You are contracted to purchase an Off Plan Spanish property and you are concerned about whether you have enough liquidity to do so;
- You are contracted to purchase a Re-Sale Spanish property and you are concerned about whether you have enough liquidity to do so;
- You already have a Spanish mortgage and you are concerned about being able to maintain the monthly payments;
- You already have a Spanish mortgage and you would like to see if you could re-mortgage on to a better mortgage deal;
- You own a Spanish property with no mortgage and you need to release equity from the property urgently;
- You wish to purchase a Spanish property in the near future and want to get your finances in order before the market reopens to take advantage of any purchasing opportunities that may present themselves;